[YPA] Come find out what Yale has to offer at the YPA's Postdoc Orientation 201

Yale Postdoctoral Association ypa at yale.edu
Mon Oct 31 14:14:33 EDT 2016

Help with your CV.

Workshops on the academic job search.

A certificate in teaching and learning.

Access to all of the cutting-edge research journals.

State-of-the-art instruments and helpful technicians to help use them.

Software and hardware to collect and analyze your data.

These are just a few of the things you will hear about if you attend the YPA’s upcoming:
Postdoc Orientation 201

Join the YPA to discover more of what Yale has to offer! We will hear from many groups on campus that are dedicated to serving postdocs and other scholars about the resources and support that they provide.

November 11th from 2-3:30p
Cohen Auditorium, Yale Child Study Center

For more information and to register go to our website:
http://ypa.yale.edu/postdoc-orientation-201

Coffee and light refreshments will be served.

We hope you are able to attend. Please contact the YPA at ypa at yale.edu<mailto:ypa at yale.edu> with any questions.

[http://ypa.yale.edu/sites/default/files/images/logoYPA-50pix.png]<http://ypa.yale.edu/>

Andrew Hastings<mailto:ypa at yale.edu%20> • Co-chair<http://ypa.yale.edu>

ypa.yale.edu<http://ypa.yale.edu> • Yale University<https://www.google.com/maps/place/Yale+University/@41.3163244,-72.9223431,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x89e7d9b6cd624945:0xae34a2c4b4d30427?hl=en>