[YPA] Tomorrow - Yale Postdoc Association Planning Meeting!

Hastings, Andrew andrew.hastings at yale.edu
Mon Sep 12 11:40:21 EDT 2016

Greetings Yale Postdocs!

Our monthly YPA meeting will be held tomorrow, Tuesday September 13th, at 6p in TAC S224 (Second floor of the Anlyan Building right across from the main elevators) on the medical campus. All Yale postdocs and spouses/partners are welcome and encouraged to come! We will have drinks and snacks!

During the meeting we will discuss upcoming events hosted by the YPA and ideas for future events. We would also love to hear your ideas for events that you think would be beneficial to the postdoctoral community. Additionally, we are recruiting a new co-chair and two new subcommittee coordinators for an appointment starting in September, so if you are interested in becoming more involved please let us know. These positions do not require an excessive time commitment, and they look great on a resume!

We want postdocs from across campus to be a part of the YPA Steering Committee<http://ypa.yale.edu/committees> to make sure that YPA is well represented here at Yale and beyond. You will acquire experience in communication, team work and leadership, making you more attractive on the job market. You can find more details on the itinerary of this meeting in this month's agenda, attached here.

If you cannot attend this meeting but have a question/comment or want to find out how to get involved in the YPA, please email ypa at yale.edu<mailto:ypa at yale.edu>!

Sincerely,

[http://ypa.yale.edu/sites/default/files/images/logoYPA-50pix.png]<http://ypa.yale.edu/>

Andrew Hastings<mailto:ypa at yale.edu%20> • Co-chair<http://ypa.yale.edu>