[YPA] Deadline Extended: YPA Potluck on this Friday!

Hastings, Andrew andrew.hastings at yale.edu
Mon Sep 19 10:25:09 EDT 2016

The Yale Postdoctoral Association (YPA)<http://ypa.yale.edu/> invites you to join us
this Friday September 23rd at 6:30p for our

2nd Annual ‘Postluck’ (Postdoc Potluck)!<http://ypa.yale.edu/potluck>

Bring your favorite dish (or pick something up from your favorite restaurant!) to share with your fellow postdocs, family and friends!

We will also be honoring the

Faculty Postdoc Mentor of the Year, Liza Comita, Assistant Professor of Forestry and Environmental Sciences and Assistant Professor in Ecology and Evolutionary Biology,

with a short ceremony and a plaque presented by one of the provosts. This individual was nominated by postdocs for their excellent work supporting and promoting postdocs here on campus, so we want to show our appreciation for good mentors!
Register at this link by Wednesday September 21st so we know how to set up the room:

http://ypa.yale.edu/potluck

If you have any questions or comments for us, don’t hesitate to contact us at ypa at yale.edu<mailto:ypa at yale.edu>! You can find out what others have already signed up to bring here: http://goo.gl/FhTYOg.

Pass this e-mail on to all the other postdocs you know to help make this a really fun event!

[http://ypa.yale.edu/sites/default/files/images/logoYPA-50pix.png]<http://ypa.yale.edu/>

Andrew Hastings<mailto:ypa at yale.edu%20> • Co-chair<http://ypa.yale.edu>

ypa.yale.edu<http://ypa.yale.edu> • Yale University<https://www.google.com/maps/place/Yale+University/@41.3163244,-72.9223431,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x89e7d9b6cd624945:0xae34a2c4b4d30427?hl=en>