[YPA] Upcoming Events and August Minutes

Yale Postdoctoral Association ypa at yale.edu
Tue Aug 22 14:38:29 EDT 2017

Greetings fellow postdocs,

We hope that you are having a great summer, and got to catch a glimpse of the eclipse. We have a couple of really exciting initiatives and events coming up that we want to make sure that you know about, and we wanted to pass along our minutes from the last monthly meeting. As always, if you have any great ideas or want to get involved with the YPA do not hesitate to let us know!

Save the date: Postdoc Community Forum

Hey postdocs, you are invited to a town hall meeting to discuss concerns/questions surrounding: campus climate, immigration status, conflict resolution, and more.

Learn about campus resources from panelists (see below) and participate in small-group discussions to brainstorm actionable ways to improve postdoc life at Yale.

Postdoc Community Forum information: