[YPA] Fw: Happy Holidays from YPA

Yale Postdoctoral Association ypa at yale.edu
Sun Dec 24 18:46:32 EST 2017

Dear Postdocs,

The YPA would like to take this opportunity to wish you a very happy holiday and a happy new year. In the spirit of the festive season, we would like to make some announcements;

Toy, food and book bank

In the months of November and December the YPA partnered with “Connecticut Food Bank” and “Yale New Haven Children’s hospital” to bring some festive cheer to those in need. Many thanks to all of you who donated food and toy items at all YPA events in November and December. In our ongoing commitment to making a difference, the YPA would like to announce that collections for these charities will continue in 2018. Please contact Esra (esra.karaca at yale.edu) and Judit (judit.jimenezsainz at yale.edu) for more information.

YPA Postdoc T-shirts

The YPA is once again organizing an order of the ever-popular ‘Yale Postdoc’ t-shirts. If you are interested and want to know more about this, please click on this link<https://ypa.yale.edu/ypa-t-shirt-and-fleece-2017>. These t-shirts would make an amazing gift to yourself and fellow postdocs. The deadline for ordering these items is December 31st. For any queries please contact Daniel Wu, one of the YPA Treasury Committee coordinators, at Daniel.wu at yale.edu<mailto:Daniel.wu at yale.edu>!

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D37BC3.B2535040]
See you all in 2018 for some more exciting news and events!

Festive Greetings,

On behalf of the YPA, Zahra & Alex