[YPA] This Friday: Third Annual Postdoc Potluck

Yale Postdoctoral Association ypa at yale.edu
Wed Sep 20 12:17:03 EDT 2017

YPA’s Third Annual POSTLUCK (Postdoc Potluck)

In celebration of National Postdoctoral Appreciation Week 2017, we are hosting a Postluck (Postdoc Potluck) Dinner Party this

Friday, September 22, 2016 from 630-8:30pm at the Boyer Center for Molecular Medicine Room 206 (BCMM 206)

located at 295 Congress Av. (Map Here: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__goo.gl_PKqEFD&d=DwIGaQ&c=cjytLXgP8ixuoHflwc-poQ&r=jEMEzv3YuhtD66jYlv3rVnwWAY8EjUjkZEnYRuKWVJ4&m=KMnKbJ7swqs4t6L3n1vC2oONfAvtTbKkfCUxRYujzxE&s=T5IU5_Dskg3005lRJHm_dEQIgS1-IuQDrQm7UUYi54U&e= )

Please join us for a night of fun, food and fellowship! Bring your favorite dish to share with your fellow Postdocs, family and friends! This is a family-friendly event!

We encourage you to register on our sign-up sheet before Thursday September 21 to give us some time to plan based on the number of attendees.  To register, click here.<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__goo.gl_S7fkjW&d=DwIGaQ&c=cjytLXgP8ixuoHflwc-poQ&r=jEMEzv3YuhtD66jYlv3rVnwWAY8EjUjkZEnYRuKWVJ4&m=KMnKbJ7swqs4t6L3n1vC2oONfAvtTbKkfCUxRYujzxE&s=BJ_89xDu4fW6xjmfA8t3Z4Un1rzlHOfaRoJmqJJzzbE&e= >

Let us know what dish you can bring (dish should serve at least 4-5 people) and how many guests will accompany you. You can see the list of the participants and the dishes they are planning to bring: Click Here to Tell Us What You are Bringing!<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__docs.google.com_spreadsheets_d_1DfDFf1-5FOoDDOveaNpvflMNogtrCmG-2DHrYHVzmG1ewPs_edit-3Fusp-3Dsharing&d=DwIGaQ&c=cjytLXgP8ixuoHflwc-poQ&r=jEMEzv3YuhtD66jYlv3rVnwWAY8EjUjkZEnYRuKWVJ4&m=KMnKbJ7swqs4t6L3n1vC2oONfAvtTbKkfCUxRYujzxE&s=vHHaOP2jlp2IurT9qwYEWkdW3y5QpBDgIDGpVzMXTGQ&e= >

We had a great showing last year, and are very excited for even more people to come this year! We need your help to make it a huge success! Please share widely with your Postdoc friends and let us know if you have any questions!

See you there!

-YPA Networking Subcommittee