[YPNG] YPNG for Friday 23 jan 2015 at 24 Hillhouse Ave

David Pollard david.pollard at yale.edu
Thu Jan 22 13:07:57 EST 2015

Folks,

Tomorrow we have a special guest, Thierry Emonet, from MCDB and Physics, who will
give us an informal introduction to what his lab works on. From the website:
"We study how live cells and animals process information, interact, and
 make decisions using wet lab experiments and computational modeling."

I learned yesterday that bacteria contain little ball bearings and know about probability (or something like that).
Come to the talk to get the real story.

Because of time conflicts we will start at 11:30 instead of the usual time. We end at 1:00, as usual.

David