Brass.toberfest

brass-mail at mailman.yale.edu brass-mail at mailman.yale.edu
Mon Sep 27 12:16:02 EDT 2004

Welcome to the 6th Season of Brass., Yale's foremost amateur brass
quintet!  Help us to kick off our season with a celebratory event on
Friday, October 1st:  Brass.toberfest!

Presented by the McDougal Center at Yale University, Brass.toberfest
combines the annual Oktoberfest held in the Hall of Graduate Studies
Courtyard with a performance of authentic German and Austrian polka
music by Brass..  There will be food and beer available, and we would
love to see many of you and talk about our plans for the year.

Friday, October 1st
5:00-7:00 pm
Hall of Graduate Studies, Yale University (corner of York and Wall; a
campus map may be found at
http://www.facilities.yale.edu/campus/zoommaploc.asp?lstBldg=5)
Free!

--