[Brass] A Very Brass Christmas Today at 5:15!

brass-mail at mailman.yale.edu brass-mail at mailman.yale.edu
Wed Dec 7 11:19:57 EST 2011

Friends,
    Today is the day! With the cool rain outside, what better place to
be than warm in Beinecke, surrounded by the sounds of the season? We
have a very fun program planned for you, with some very special friends
along, and we always look forward to the chance to greet you face to
face and chat after the show. Join us at the Beinecke at 5:15 for a
great show! You may want to come around 5 to get a good seat, it may be
crowded!

--
Brass
Serious Music, Serious Fun