Exciting Updates from Brass!

brass-mail at mailman.yale.edu brass-mail at mailman.yale.edu
Sat Mar 26 12:16:56 EDT 2011

Greetings from Brass!
    Brass is thrilled to announce that we have launched a new website!
You can see it at http://www.yale.edu/brass.  Be sure to place a
bookmark so you can stay abreast of all of our performances! In
addition, be sure to check out the following:

    * Like us on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/nhbrass>, and spread
      the word to your friends! We'll be posting fun, exclusive videos
      and recordings, as well as updates about all of our activities.
    * Visit us on Gigsalad <http://www.gigsalad.com/brass_new_haven>and
      leave a review!
    * Don't forget to mark your calendars for May 3rd, when Brass will
      once again light up the Beinecke Library in the next installment
      of the Marble and Brass series.

Look forward to hearing from you soon,
Brass