[Brass] Apple Orange Pair and the Next Marble and Brass

brass-mail at mailman.yale.edu brass-mail at mailman.yale.edu
Tue May 15 09:29:19 EDT 2012

Friends of Brass,
    The rescheduled date is fast approaching for /From Russia With Love,
/our celebration of music coming from Eastern Europe: mark your
calendars for May 31st at 5:15 pm.
    You can catch our soloist for this concert, Colleen Potter Thorburn,
performing on May 26th with Apple Orange Pair at 7:30 at christ
Presbyterian Church (135 Whitney Ave. in New Haven). You may have heard
Apple Orange Pair at our Christmas concert; this event, /Infamous
Composers II/, highlights the music Wagner ad Strozzi, among others.

Looking forward to seeing you really soon!

--
Brass
Serious Music, Serious Fun

http://www.yale.edu/brass