[Bulldog Cube Club] Bulldog Cube Club Meeting Tonight at 7 PM in ES

Bo Reynolds bo.reynolds at yale.edu
Fri Oct 14 15:06:12 EDT 2011

Hey,

I talked with Master K in SM and she is good with the maya room for a week or so if we do a Silliman shield.  In addition, she would be willing to use one of the walls in SM for a permanent display.  The buttery was one place.  If we want to do this with SM, then Anthony, you will have to talk to Stiles' Dean or master and tell them about it.

Best,
Bo