[Bulldog Cube Club] Yale Spring 2012 Rubik's Cube Competition Tomorrow (Sunday) in SSS 114

Anthony Hsu erwaman at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 19:32:41 EDT 2012

Hey hey,

Hope everyone's Reading Week has been going well!

Just a reminder, tomorrow (Sunday), we're having the Yale Spring 2012
Rubik's Cube Competition <http://union.cubingusa.com/yalespring2012/> in
SSS 114 from 9-6.  Live results will be broadcast on our CubeComps page
<http://live.cubecomps.com/live.php?cid=25>.  If you're free at all and
want to take a study break, come swing by!  We'll have pizza, soda,
chips, and cookies for lunch.  We're also still looking for volunteers
to help judge (no experience necessary!), so if you'd like to help out
for a couple hours, let us know!

Cube on,
Anthony

P.S.: We still have a few extra Bulldog Cube Club T-shirts left over --
let us know if you want one!  They're $18 each.