[Bulldog Cube Club] Mosaic Building Session this Sat 1/28 7-9 PM in ES Common Room

Anthony Hsu erwaman at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 22:32:00 EST 2012

Hey!

We're going to have a Rubik's Cube mosaic-building session this Saturday
from 7-9 PM in the Stiles Common Room.  We'll provide all the cubes and the
boards to build the mosaics on.  We'll also have a computer on which you
can design your mosaics and a printer for you to print out the blueprints.
We've been following this guide for pixelating pictures:
http://arcsecond.wordpress.com/2009/08/02/how-to-prepare-rubiks-cube-art/.
You can see some mosaics we've already built here:
http://pantheon.yale.edu/~ah59/completedCubeMosaics.html

We've reserved the Maya's Room (the SM art gallery) from Fri 3/23 to Th
3/29 for an exhibit to showcase our cube mosaics.  If you want to help
build cube mosaics or have ideas for mosaics we could build, come to the
meeting!  Absolutely no experience necessary.  We'll take you through the
whole design process and show you all the moves you need to configure the
Rubik's Cubes properly.  Even if you can't make it, if you have ideas or
suggestions, please email us and let us know!

Cheers,
Anthony