[Carillon-info] Concert Schedule Change!

Brendan Woo brendan.woo at yale.edu
Sat Jun 23 14:37:59 EDT 2007

Dear Carillon Friends,

As you may have heard, the new Indiana Jones movie is being shot at
Yale next week.  In order to accommodate a request of the filmmakers,
we have agreed to start our June 29th concert at 8:00 PM instead of
7:00 PM.

Also, one of the Saybrook College courtyards (the one immediately
inside this year's regular entrance) will be full of movie equipment,
so the entrance for next week only will be the gate on Elm St. at the
other end of the block (near the corner of York St.).

We hope these changes won't prevent you from being able to enjoy this
concert, which will feature David Maker of the University of
Connecticut and Trinity College!

Sincerely,
Brendan Woo & Carrie Smith
Summer Carillonneurs