[Carillon-info] Concert Tonight!

Brendan Woo brendan.woo at yale.edu
Fri Jul 6 17:34:57 EDT 2007

For those of you who may be wondering about the status of tonight's
concert given the weather:

-The concert will be held rain or shine.
-The rain has been forecasted to stop by the time the concert starts.
-If it is still raining around the time the concert starts, we will
open our indoor listening area in Linsly-Chittenden Hall, which is
located on High St. just down the block from our regular entrance.
In this situation, we will post a sign on the regular gate directing
visitors to Linsly-Chittenden Hall.

Hope to see you there!