[Carillon-info] Rain cover tonight & final concert of this year's series!

Kerri Lu kerri.lu at yale.edu
Fri Aug 10 13:58:38 EDT 2012

Dear Friends of the Guild of Carillonneurs,

Please join us for our final carillon concert of this summer's concert
series tonight at 7-8pm. The Loria Center rooftop (190 York St., 7th floor)
and a simulcast in the second floor lecture hall will be available tonight
. The library walk area (the walkway between Jonathan Edwards and Branford
Colleges) will also be available tonight.

Thank you for all your support this summer! If you have any questions,
please feel free to contact us. We look forward to playing for you tonight
and seeing you next summer!

All best,

Kerri and Lynnli
Yale Summer Carillonneurs 2012