Coll_Collab Special 15 Day Study Tour From U.S. to China

Mary Ma mary.lanhai at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 05:03:44 EDT 2010

Dear Sir/Madam,

Regent China Nexus Academy (RCNA), an U.S. based education management
Company is offering a study tour from U.S. to China. This program’s time is
July 2nd – July 16th, 2010. Find the details at
http://rcna.com/_up_zujian/2010_2_5/studyTour15day.pdf. The program fee is
outlined in the PDF.

University Study Certification will be provided on successful completion of
the program.

The itinerary is Beijing 5 nights, Xi’an 4 nights and Shanghai 3 nights.

Historic and other highlights include the Great Wall, Forbidden City,
Tian’anmen Square, Temple of Heaven, Summer Palace, Tibetan Lama Temple,
Terra Cotta Warriors, Chinese Herbal Medicine market, Shanghai Expo,
Corporate visits and more.

And we are also offering 2 month, 3 month Chinese learning programs and
degree programs. Moreover, We can offer customized classes. More information
about the University community at Rizhao is available on our web site at
www.rcna.com.

We encourage you to choose one faculty to accompany your students. Regent
Nexus will pay all program costs plus international airfare for that person
when the group size reaches 16 students.

Feel free to contact me for specific information or call our U.S. office
anytime, it is toll free 1-800 -896-1916

Thank you.

Mary Ma

mary at rcna.com

Lanhai Office