Various butterfly topics

PONDHAWK at aol.com PONDHAWK at aol.com
Tue Apr 13 19:48:34 EDT 1999

Someone recently raised a question about passing along sightings from
Florida. Not that I'm offering an opinion, but I'm based in New York and
didn't think I should interject NY sightings onto the Connecticut forum --
except if there was something very special or some kind of invasion that
could have an impact on Connecticut. I did, however, want to let you know
that I've just begun a third year of updates on my web site, which covers
southeastern New York and northern New Jersey. Updates average about 3 per
month. So if you do want to hear about what's happening next door in NY and
down the hall in NJ, you can go to "members.aol.com/pondhawk" and click the
banner for  "The Mulberry Wing Online", then Updates.

The first update has some words about azures and leads me to ask about how
closely people look at their azures, and to what extent they have been
studied in Connecticut. I know there was a CT butterfly list online, which I
was going to consult, but my old link to the CBA site no longer works. Is
there a new address?

Steve Walter
Bayside, NY
Pondhawk at aol.com