New London Butterfly Count - Rain?

Clay Taylor CTaylor at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jul 14 09:22:51 EDT 2000

Hi -
    The weather forecast for Saturday is not good, and Sunday looks worse, so the New London Butterfly Count may get washed out.  If it does, I will do it on either Monday, Tuesday or Thursday of next week (July 17, 18 or 20).  Please let me know if you can make it on any of those days, so we can field as big a team as possible.  I go to California on Friday and will be gone for 10 days.
    I have NOT canceled tomorrow's count - just looking ahead if the worst happens.  If tomorrow morning is good and the afternoon looks bad, I will still try to get the count done in the AM.
    Call me at home (860-873-9078) or on my cell phone (401-965-9064) for further updates.

Clay