Monarch Tagging:

RChyinski at aol.com RChyinski at aol.com
Sun Sep 17 13:54:35 EDT 2000

We tagged an additional 40 Monarchs today (Sunday). 400 to go!!!!! If anyone
would like tags I would be happy to send them some. Send me your address.
Remember!!! they must be used this year and you will need to obtain some data
from each Monarch tagged and supply that data to me.

PS If I hear that the Monarch migration is in full swing I will be back at
Hamo to do more tagging: I will post the info here: