a question & an open invitation

Diane Adams barnacle at portone.com
Fri Aug 3 13:53:20 EDT 2001

I've currently got 6 monarch caterpillars & two eggs waiting to hatch.
Assuming they all survive, would there be any value to tagging the
butterflies before I release them?  If so, how would I go about it?

And now the invitation: my husband and I are about to buy a house on the
other side of Chester.  We're not planning a housewarming at the new
house yet--more of a "house-cooling" at the current house!  We have a
pool right now, but won't when we move, so we're trying to use it as
much as possible.  Anyway, we're having a kind of pool
party/cookout/potluck on Sunday August 19, 2:00 PM til whenever, so if
anyone is going to be butterflying in the area or just wants to come
swim and eat, please call or email for more info!

:-)
Diane Adams
Chester