Fw: Missing Monarchs

Anthony Zemba AZemba at maguiregroup.com
Mon Jul 2 09:29:14 EDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: Anthony Zemba
To: RChyinski at aol.com
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2001 9:28 AM
Subject: Re: Missing Monarchs

Rich:
I have not seen any around my house in New Hartford, or elsewhere for that matter.

Interestingly, it did not occur to me until my girlfriend Bethany, who is new to Butterflying, asked last week why we haven't been seeing any monarchs (the species she best remembers from her childhood, since her and her mother used to rear the catepillars). I didn't know how to answer that since we had been in prime habitat for them.

Peace.
Anthony