Ode in CT.

robert rrmuller at Snet.Net
Wed Jun 13 18:14:23 EDT 2001

Because this is how EVERYONE of YOU out THERE KNOWS what is in the STATE
I HAVE THOUSANDS OF COLLECTED SPECIMENS IN MY PLACE & WILL CONTINUE TO COLLECT UNTIL THE DAY THEY PUT ME UNDER GROUND.
DONT LIKE IT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU CAN DO!!!!!!!!
I really dont need this crap from the Anti collector NUT CASES go find a life somewhere off this site.
  Robert Muller

CLAY,

 Well I did it again hope there is more then me that share my viewes.

I truly think its time I pulled the plug on this & other open Nature sites.

I cant deal with these NUT cases any longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get my message, I hope your not eating Chicken , Meat , Lobsrter, or shrimp  tonight just consider how they KILLED THEM so you can sit & enjoy your lovely meal, enjoy your supper.

MR. ROBERT  R. MULLER

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ken Harte
  To: robert
  Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2001 5:22 PM
  Subject: Re: Ode in CT.

  Collected?????????????  Why?
  robert wrote:

    Northeastern Odonates - http://www.mediaone.net/odenews/NEodes.html

    ListBot Sponsor
    Get a low APR NextCard Visa in 30 seconds!
    1. Fill in the brief application
    3. Get rates as low as 2.99% Intro or 9.99% Ongoing APR and no annual fee!
    Apply NOW!
    http://www.bcentral.com/listbot/NextCard

    Hi All,Yesterday I visited my 6-12 site for Arrowhead Spike tails ( Cordulegaster obliqua )collected one male & seen 2 others. The population is still stable. On return I visited Bairdmill pond where many Painted & 4 Spotted skimmers were flying. Water levels are much higher then last season, looks like a great Ode year at least in the Noerth East. Bob Muller