Collecting

robert rrmuller at Snet.Net
Wed Jun 20 16:26:09 EDT 2001

To any & all the Mourning cloak larva I removed from the trees are starting to emerge,
great to see many adults that would have been eaten by the Lovely little Birds.
Of the 68 larva collected from the trees only 48  made there full cycle.
This is a much better chance then they would have had in the cycle of nature, & being eaten up by the cute little back yard birds.
I will be releasing the adult Butterflies tomorrow for my Lovely angel to see as they fly away, I will also Kill afew & frame them for her with no lose to anything, if left out there for bird feed  there may have been only one to ever carry on the life cycle.
Mr. Robert R. Muller