More E. Haddam leps - my first Balto

spruance at infinet.com spruance at infinet.com
Fri Jun 29 20:50:24 EDT 2001

It's nice to see the pictures, and on behalf of all of us with slow
internet connections and old computers, thank you very much for the low
resolution and small file size.

May I also suggest smaller photos.  5" width is plenty big enough, and
the file size will be even smaller.

Cheers from Columbus OH

Eric Metzler