Swallowtail picture

robert rrmuller at Snet.Net
Thu May 24 12:46:11 EDT 2001

Hi,
I'm new at this machine & couldn't figure out how to forward you one of my CT. Butterfly pictures along with my last reply, hope this goes.
Like I mentioned I have family group photos of ALL CT. species both upper & underside where needed for I.D. of same, and can supply them in any size up to Full size.
Seems like there is little or no interest in them but I will be making up a bunch of prints in various sizes soon. When done I will get back to you with cost of same.

Have a Great Day
Bob