moving

Diane Adams barnacle at portone.com
Sat Sep 1 08:17:22 EDT 2001

It's official--I'm moving to the other side of town!  Although my new
house does not currently have a milkweed patch, it does have Joe Pye
Weed in abundance.  I haven't had much chance to look for butterflies,
but I did see a Monarch, a very worn GS Fritillary, a Silver Spotted
Skipper, and numerous Cabbage Whites there over the weekend.  Also LOADS
of dragonflies and crickets.

Thank you everyone who sent me advice on starting a new milkweed patch.
I'm including my new address here, with the hope that it will find its
way wherever it needs to go for CBA membership purposes...

Diane Adams
67 Cedar Lake Rd.
Chester, CT 06412