caterpillar

Diane Adams barnacle at portone.com
Sun Feb 24 11:44:12 EST 2002

My daughter was outside playing in her sandbox when we noticed a
caterpillar on the outside.  I nudged it to see if it was really alive,
and it curled up--then started leaving.  It was about an inch long,
maybe slightly longer, kind of beige, slightly darker with some tiny
black spots on top, seemed to have a darker face, black stripes along
sides towards the bottom with much lighter stripes underneath.  I tried
to take photos--they didn't come out great, but I'd be happy to forward
them along if anyone wants to try to identify!

Diane Adams
Chester

P.S.  As I take over as CBA publicity chair, if anyone has any
suggestions for places which really should be informed of our events,
please feel free to let me know!