No subject

Hank and Gerie Golet gzgolet at attglobal.net
Thu Mar 7 14:52:49 EST 2002

Taking advantage of the warm day I went to two of my reliable Mourning Cloak locations here in Old Lyme.  At the first stop I found two MOURNING CLOAKS and a glimpse of a smaller butterfly that took off chasing one of the cloaks.  I first thought E. Comma because I found a few here last year and I saw some orange as it flew. After waiting around the butterfly returned to where it was initially and I was supprised to see it was a RED ADMIRAL.  The real thing was much fresher looking than this picture.  Also found one more Cloak at the second stop.