Checkered White in NY

Steve Walter SWalter at nyc.rr.com
Sun Mar 24 20:59:17 EST 2002

This amazing early record was forwarded to me by Don Riepe at Jamaica Bay
Wildlife Refuge, Queens co. NY, which I guess is what the observer meant by
Jamaica Center. The previous early date is April 26, last year by the afore
mentioned Mr. Riepe. And with Red Admirals being seen in Connecticut in
early March, what more surprises are in store?

Steve Walter