Sat. 3/30 sightings

Clay Taylor CTaylor at swarovskioptik.com
Sun Mar 31 00:17:47 EST 2002

Hi all -

    I'm actually home for a weekend!  Wow!  Doing yard work and saw my first Cabbage White cruise through the yard, then went to the dump and spotted a Mourning Cloak on the dirt parking lot at Rt 149 and Mott Lane.  I just couldn't resist shooting a digiscope photo through the AT-80.  Kind of cool.   Maybe next time I'll be smart enough to bring our new scope, which can focus to 10 feet, instead of the other one's 21 feet.   Now, that should be REALLY cool.

Clay Taylor
Moodus, CT
ctaylor at att.net