Lyme Butterflies and other things

Grkovich, Alex agrkovich at tmpeng.com
Fri Sep 13 12:37:04 EDT 2002

Rich,

Re Milberts: Possible, there was an enormous flight of them in northern New
Hampshire and Vermont earlier this summer, especially during the first half
of August. But I failed to see a single specimen in northern Coos Co., NH on
Aug. 31st. So I don't know....but they are a hibernator, of course, so
maybe...

Alex

CAUTION PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this transmission is
intended to be sent only to the stated recipient of the transmission. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the intended
recipient's agent, you are hereby notified that we do not intend to waive
any privilege that might ordinarily be attached to this communication. Any
dissemination, distribution or copying of the information contained in this
transmission is therefore prohibited. You are further asked to notify us of
any such error in transmission as soon as possible at the telephone
number/email address shown below. Thank you for your cooperation.