Little Yellows anyone??

Grkovich, Alex agrkovich at tmpeng.com
Mon Sep 23 08:53:47 EDT 2002

John

I hven't seen one either. Yesterday I was in the Newport, RI area looking
for "southern migrants" and saw only one Cloudless Sulphur. Not even a
Buckeye and absolutely NO skippers, except for a couple Peck's.

Alex

CAUTION PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this transmission is
intended to be sent only to the stated recipient of the transmission. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the intended
recipient's agent, you are hereby notified that we do not intend to waive
any privilege that might ordinarily be attached to this communication. Any
dissemination, distribution or copying of the information contained in this
transmission is therefore prohibited. You are further asked to notify us of
any such error in transmission as soon as possible at the telephone
number/email address shown below. Thank you for your cooperation.