releasing butterflies

Anthony Zemba AZemba at Maguiregroup.com
Thu Apr 10 13:16:14 EDT 2003

Glenn
See this web posting.

www.naba.org/weddings.html

Also there was an article in the CTDEP wildlife magazine recently but I
don't know what volume (it was the one with the Red-tailed Hawk on the
front)

-anthony

Anthony J. Zemba
Senior Environmental Scientist