Reminder

Diane Adams ButterflyPR at comcast.net
Sun Jun 29 16:40:52 EDT 2003

Just wanted to remind everyone, especially those in the Northwest,
Andy Brand is leading a field trip next Saturday, July 5 (rain date
Sunday, July 6) at 9 AM to the Goshen Wildlife Management Area.
For more info/directions, go to ctbutterfly.org.

I haven't had a chance to look for much in this neck of the woods.
Lots of cabbage whites.  Still seeing some Tiger Swallowtails.  An
occasional American Lady.  European Skippers at a neighbor's
house.  And my daughter's Forest Tent Caterpillar made a cocoon.

:-)
Diane Adams
Chester