moth conference

Andrew Brand andrew.brand at snet.net
Thu Oct 2 23:11:01 EDT 2003

Late notice but maybe some of you can make it? See attachment. More info below.
Andy

Directions
Montshire is located off exit 13 of I-91 in Norwich, VT, five miles north of
White River Junction, VT. It is directly across the Connecticut River from
Hanover, NH, home of Dartmouth College. We have a map for your convenience.

Saturday, O C T O B E R  4
Magical Moths
Meet staff from the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service and experts from around
New England in this series of programs designed to help us celebrate the
magical world of moths. Programs offered from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. include a
morning moth discovery hunt along the trails. Jeff Boettner from the
University of Massachusetts, David Wagner from the University of
Connecticut, and Mike Nelson of the Massachusetts Division of Fisheries and
Wildlife are among regional moth experts on hand. The program is sponsored
by the Silvio O. Conte National Fish and Wildlife Refuge in conjunction with
the Moths in Sight and Sound exhibit opening the same day. Free with
admission.