field trips

ButterflyPR at comcast.net ButterflyPR at comcast.net
Sat Jan 31 14:07:14 EST 2004

Hello Everyone!

Our CBA field trip coordinator is hard at work on this year's field trip schedule, and he's asked me if I've come up with anything for Fairfield County.  Earthplace in Westport has been suggested as a possible site--I remember it from my childhood as the Youth Museum!  I visited their website (earthplace.org), and I see that they have some trails and a butterfly garden.  Would anyone down in that neck of the woods--preferably someone familiar with the site--be interested in leading, or possibly co-leading a trip there this summer?  Please write and let me know!

Stay warm,
Diane
(your publicity dept.)