Field Day & Plant Sale

ButterflyPR at comcast.net ButterflyPR at comcast.net
Tue Jul 27 16:36:14 EDT 2004

I hope you all have Saturday August 7 marked on your calendars!
It's the Connecticut Butterfly Association's 10th Annual Field Day & Plant Sale!
>From 9 til 2:30 at the Flanders Nature Center in Woodbury--it's all about Monarchs!

There will be two speakers, Lynn Rosenblatt, author of "Monarch Magic" will give a presentation appropriate for families, and Tom Pawlesh will discuss the life history and migration of Monarchs, sharing his photography from the mountains of Mexico.  There will be crafts for kids, field trips, and plants--if you need milkweed, this will be the place to get it!

For a detailed schedule of the day and directions, be sure to visit www.ctbutterfly.org.

Hope to see you there!
Diane Adams