Pistol Casebearer Moth

jhimmel at comcast.net jhimmel at comcast.net
Tue Jun 15 19:56:15 EDT 2004

Hi All - I reared out an interesting little casebearer moth - which eclosed
this morning.  It's on the website now - www.connecticutmoths.com .  I
mention it here because in my efforts to learn what kind I had, I got a nice
little education on the species, which I'm sharing with you.  David Wagner
referred me to Jean-Francois Landry who was kind enough to take the time to

Enjoy -

And I hope to see some of you at CBA's Bent-of-the-River trip in Southbury
trip this Saturday (10AM).  Those Milbert's T-shells could still be sticking

John Himmelman
Killingworth, CT
jhimmel at comcast.net

"Discovering Moths, Nighttime Jewels in Your Own Yard"
Go to: http://booksandnature.homestead.com/DiscoveringMothspage.html

Visit my other websites at: