Lepidoptera Literature for sale

Eric or Pat Metzler spruance at infinet.com
Thu Nov 25 21:16:02 EST 2004

Hi all,

Mrs. Charlotte Ferguson, widow of the late Douglas C. Ferguson, Research
Scientist at the USDA Systematic Entomology Laboratory, Washington, DC,
is selling the personal library of her husband. I’m selling the
literature for Mrs. Ferguson. Please go to the following web site where
you can access the list of Doug’s library.

http://my.ohio.voyager.net/~spruance/booksale/FergusonLiterature.txt

I also updated the listings of my own literature duplicates for sale. I
invite you to examine this list for the new items recently added. Please
go to the following web site where you can access the listing of
literature that I am offering for sale.

http://my.ohio.voyager.net/~spruance/booksale/MetzlerLiterature.txt

Thank you for looking, and please distribute this message to your
colleagues and others who might be interested.

Best wishes from Columbus, Ohio.

Eric

Eric H. Metzler
1241 Kildale Sq. N.