upcoming events

ButterflyPR at comcast.net ButterflyPR at comcast.net
Mon May 23 09:44:57 EDT 2005

Hi All,

I'm getting really psyched reading Clay's recent field notes.  Remember, he's scheduled to lead us on a field trip through those locations this coming weekend!  Saturday May 28, 9 AM at the commuter lot in Old Lyme, rain date Sunday.

I'm starting to send out Field Day info--Saturday June 18 at Kellogg in Derby.  I'm especially looking forward to Clay's Photo Safari and the plant sale.  As I walk around my yard, I see several plants I've gotten at CBA events in past years--a spicebush (okay, the deer ate most of it, but it's still alive), anise hyssop, coreopsis, and I've just realized that both milkweeds I got last year (verticillata and purpurescens?) are sending up sprouts!  If anyone would like me to email them the field day flyer document to copy for garden clubs, camera club, other local groups, local posting, etc., please email me!

Let's all cross our fingers for a sunny weekend!

Diane