Records of Clouded Skipper in CT

Epmanshell at aol.com Epmanshell at aol.com
Sat Nov 12 09:44:50 EST 2005

Hi Everybody,

According to the excellent reference book, Butterflies of the East  Coast-An
Observers Guide by Rich Cech & Guy Tudor, the southern vagrant,  Clouded
Skipper (Lerema accius), has been reported from western CT  (2005:262).  However, I
personally am not aware of any confirmed records of  this species for the
state.

If anyone on the list is aware of records of this species for the state, I
request they provide this information to me. I need this information for a
project I am working on for the Connecticut Butterfly Association.

Sincerely yours,

Lenny Brown