butterflies & CBA members' night

ButterflyPR at comcast.net ButterflyPR at comcast.net
Sat Oct 1 16:45:30 EDT 2005

In the yard today:  one Clouded Sulphur, one Lady (didn't see which kind)

On the road:
Orange (just off exit 41):  a few Cabbage Whites, Clouded Sulphurs, Orange Sulphurs
New Haven:  3 Monarchs crossing I-95 at various spots (heading south)

Something to put on the calendar:
This year's fall indoor meeting will be a Members' (and friends'!) Night.  An opportunity to show off any photographs you've been taking, artwork you've been creating, etc.  A heads up:  Roy Zartarian will be gathering any digital photos you'd like to share into a powerpoint presentation--these will have to be submitted to him (cbafiles at snet.net) by November 9.  More information will be available soon in the next CBA newsletter.

A request:  if you know of any local camera clubs that you think would like to be notified of this event, please email me their addresses!!

Thanks!
Diane Adams
Chester