CBA Tagging

ButterflyPR at comcast.net ButterflyPR at comcast.net
Tue Sep 13 08:35:21 EDT 2005

Don't forget,  this Sunday, September 18, beginning at 9 AM, Rich Chyinski will be leading the Connecticut Butterfly Association sponsored monarch tagging at Hammonasset State Park in Madison.  For those who haven't been there, it's exit 62 off I-95, follow signs to the Meigs Point Nature Center.  Participation in the tagging is free, but I believe there is still a park entrance fee on weekends.  There will be some nets available; kids are welcome!

Diane