field trip directions

ButterflyPR at comcast.net ButterflyPR at comcast.net
Sat Apr 1 14:42:07 EST 2006

Uh oh.  I probably would have caught that when it got closer, as I noticed it last year!  However, I haven't actually made the flyers yet, so I didn't notice.  And thank you very much for noticing before I sent out a bunch of flyers with the wrong directions!  Yes, go WEST on Country Club Road to get to Chauncey Peak!

Diane

From: Semismart9 at aol.com