Cloudless Sulphur?

RChyinski at aol.com RChyinski at aol.com
Tue Aug 8 16:16:58 EDT 2006

It looked like a Cloudless, green-yellow below, it flew like a cloudless,
high directional sailing flight, too small for a Tiger too large for a Clouded,
but I did not get a positive "IDing" look at it, as it was about  50' away
and well ,flying like a Cloudless, up and over the trees,  but was it a
cloudless?
I live about 12 miles, as the butterfly flies, from the sound so I would be
a bit surprised that someone else hadn't seen one near the sound before  this.

Rich Chyinski