Butterflies

Robin Matterfis madisonmontessori at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 22 11:55:40 EDT 2006

Hi everyone-

  Hope you're all having a great summer.

  I saw a post about someone seeing mostly male or female (can't remember which off the top of my head).  I've reared about 30 so far this year and have had a slightly higher number of females.  I released 10 today in our butterfly garden.  All of our milkweed plants have atleast one caterpillar on them right now - very exciting.  Where do they go to form their chrysalis?  I've been searching and haven't found one yet.

  Hope to see you on the 26th.

  Robin M