Cinnamon's surprise

piper casel pipercasel at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 13 11:05:11 EST 2006

Hello,
This is Cinnamon's twin sister, Allison (writing this
from Mom's account -- trying to organize a surprise
for Cinn).

Cinn had a very rough day yesterday (long story), but
I thought it might be really fun (and distracting) if
she opened her email today and it was full of random
compliments and positive words from her friends (old
and new -- I've sent this to over 200 people!).  So,
please,
feel free to send a line or two
of happy thoughts and compliments,
to surprise Cinn during a horrid
week.

***her address: cinnamonsparks at yahoo.com

Thank you so much!  Can't wait to hear her reaction!
Allison
P.S. I just clicked "everyone" in Mom's address book -
almost 100 contacts - so if this is arriving at a
business contact's email (etc.) please disregard, and
pardon my mistake.