CBA picnic reminder

ButterflyPR at comcast.net ButterflyPR at comcast.net
Thu Jul 6 09:00:57 EDT 2006

Well, I'm hoping that today's weather means it's going to be a gorgeous weekend!  Don't forget--Saturday July 8, 10 AM, meet at Chaffinch Island Park for picnic and field trip!  More info at ctbutterfly.org.

Is it just me, or are there gypsy moths EVERYWHERE?  We saw our first females yesterday--a male was circling a tree, then a squirrel jumped into the tree and scared him off, but we looked up and saw three females hanging out.

Also, in the milkweed patch, one very tattered great spangled fritillary.

Diane
in Chester